• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

AutoTrader.com BOB - What Has BOB Done for You?

Reactions: 1 person
Just wanted to post an update on this and get general opinions. Here are the same 4 stores again - with updated date ranges.

Something that goes without saying is that BOB and any referral traffic is directly affected by the vehicles you carry (duh), and the product package you are on with ATC.

ScreenHunter_16 May. 29 10.00.jpgScreenHunter_15 May. 29 10.00.jpgScreenHunter_14 May. 29 09.59.jpgScreenHunter_13 May. 29 09.59.jpg

I also want to point out that the direct link is just one piece of the puzzle. If you look at you multi-channel funnels, you would be surprised how often ATC actually pops up as a conversion source. People that are only attributing conversions to once source are missing the boat. Esp when they making digital advertising decisions that affect the site as a whole.

ScreenHunter_18 May. 29 10.09.jpg

Last edited:
Just wanted to post an update on this and get general opinions. Here are the same 4 stores again - with updated date ranges.

...Something that goes without saying is that BOB and any referral traffic is directly affected by the vehicles you carry (duh), and the product package you are on with ATC.

Wow Drew is back!
Had to book mark this one. I gotta close the doors, draw the curtains and mute the phones, 'cuz when Drew speaks there always diamonds in there!

Reactions: 1 person
Joe since you have probably played more than anyone with advanced analytics,

Could you talk of a percentage difference in traffic from what dealers think they get from what they really get once the proper check points are in place? In other words (since you complain often of my English) what is the traffic a dealer gets from a 3rd party differ once they can actually check their funnels?