• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

How are your phone skills?

Chad Whitmore from Checkered flag has been in the business for about 5 years. Chad works in the Internet department and is responsible for setting appointments with Internet and phone prospects. He's currently making the appointments for the manager who then turns the customer to a floor sales representative. The last few months Chad has averaged about 27-24 sales off the set appointments. When times were better he was helping sell between 30-40 units per month. With the help of his sales manager Steven Finell, we're going to try and help Chad get to 40-50 units per month.

Chad - if you fail, you're fired! :flame:......jk ;)

Where is Chad's review?

We are experiencing audio difficulties with the recorded calls from Chad. Steve is working on getting me some complete audio files. Once I have that, I'll have a quick turnaround time and get the call posted.

Your man Carl should be listening to his first call and reviewing the training videos. I'll be spending some time with him on the phone later this afternoon.

Here is Chad's first call and he sounds very professional on the phone. We just need to make sure he doesn't give out too much information. We had some audio difficulties on this one and the first part of the call was not there. That might be a good thing since the total run time on this call is about 15 minutes. Generally in my experience, a perfect sales call will last around 4-5 minutes.

Steps & Comments:

Here's the recorded call: Chad's Call