• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Free! 24/7 Live Dealer Chat Support, Staff, and Leads (Case Study 2 Months)

Shereef

Boss
Jul 24, 2009
First Name
Shereef
Free! 24/7 Dealer Chat Support, Staff, Leads (Case Study 2 Months)

We are looking for 3 Dealers that will share their results here on the DealerRefresh forum. CarChat24 will provide 2 months of free 24/7 fully staffed live dealer chat support, and the leads/appointments our service will produce.

What you can expect: A minimum of a 30 to 60% increase in your current website lead conversion. More Sales Leads, Sales Appointments, Service and Parts Leads. Professional staff that will proactively greet every website visitor and answer every chat request, as well as assist your visitors with their queries. An Increase in your Car and Truck Sales! All for free, but you must actively share your results here on the forum. We will use this data to publish in our case study.

Offer: Provide 24/7 Live Chat Support and Leads for Two Months to 3 DealerRefresh Forum Members (New forum members are welcome) for one of their websites in return for case study results to be posted on DealerRefresh weekly. Please let me know if you would like to participate. There is no obligation to continue service after the two months, and this is absolutely free.

Requirements:

1. Must have at least a 10% documented closing average on the leads received currently from your website, and use a CRM to track results.
  2. Minimum of 3000 unique visitors monthly.
  3. Use all features of our service including instant text alert to cell.
  4. Provide and post current lead conversion percentages for the last two months. (Sept, October)
  5. After service starts post leads/sales weekly/monthly on the forum, with a monthly update showing previous lead conversion, and total lead conversion with CarChat24, as well as any sales that were a direct result of our service.
  6. Post your honest opinion of the service and any data that can be used in our case study, as well as any suggestions. Agree to allow us to use the data obtained to be published in our case study.

**The first three dealers to respond that meet the above conditions, and are willing to share their data with the forum will receive our service absolutely free for two months.

This Case Study will not only be used for our publication, but also be used to educate dealers on the benefits of using a 24/7 fully staffed automotive live chat service on their website. We ask that whoever volunteers will be active on this thread and communicate regularly for the full two month period.

Thank you

Shereef Moawad
President & CEO
ChatLead.com, Inc.
CarChat24
[email protected]
Mobile: 727-432-7777
Fax: 800-430-1535
Toll Free: (800) 510-7567 ext 701
www.CarChat24.com
"Helping car dealers sell more!"

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Shereef,

WOW..very nice offer. I can't imagine there are not at least 3 dealers here in the forums that would not be up for your offer.

Thanks for bringing your services to the community at no charge. I believe I would be speaking for everyone when I say we can't wait to see the tracked the results!

We have received two inquiries already this morning! Candidates must meet the requirements (see above) and post their numbers here on the forum. Unfortunately not everyone will qualify. Whoever gets us the info first and qualifies will be in the free 2 month study. We are excited about this Case Study and look forward to everyone’s input.

Note: For the dealers that don’t qualify for the Case Study (We will give one month’s free service on a trial basis and they can also post their comments here on this thread).

Last edited: