• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Dealer.Com's SEO is unmatched

Sep 16, 2009
First Name
Mitchell
I have to hand it to Dealer.Com. I was looking at my SEO reports and we were dominating in most of the areas I had focused on. I spoke to my account rep, Nathan, who is awesome. I asked him if he felt we should try to focus some SEO on a certain area of PA. He suggested we could certainly do it and see what happens. That was 2 -3 weeks ago. WE went from position 40 to position 3 in that time! That is an awesome job and I couldn't have done it without the incredible SEO work done by the Dealer.Com team. You guys are the best! Thank you for the increased business!:D

That's actually not true! Just the good one's. Ask Higher Gear how happy I was with them and ask Auto Trader! If a vendor is good they deserve all the praise they can get. When they're not I let them know it over and over again. Autotrader has listened and has shown some improvement. Higher Gear is a great paper desklog and does keep the salespeople entertained with pretty pictures!

..Just the good one's. Ask Higher Gear how happy I was with them and ask Auto Trader! !

Ahh yes, I remember your rants on them. You're just so happy with Vendor Love lately!! I WISH I loved my CRM vendor one one hundredth as much as you love yours. Maybe I need some of that Vendor love! I'll give you a jingle when my desk clears and we can chat.

thnx!

I really need to sign up with a bad vendor just so I can let some of my Brooklyn out! I'm way too happy for a New Yorker (Even though I've been in NJ for 20 years I'm still a Brooklyn boy):lol:

Ahh yes, I remember your rants on them. You're just so happy with Vendor Love lately!! I WISH I loved my CRM vendor one one hundredth as much as you love yours. Maybe I need some of that Vendor love! I'll give you a jingle when my desk clears and we can chat.

thnx!