• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

carsforsale.com

danoneil

Boss
Apr 16, 2009
Awards
First Name
Dan
Hello to all..

My first post ! Hurray :hello: ... I found www.carsforsale.com . Any feedback ? Any one currently on this site ? Not very expensive, plus you can list cars with up to 12 pictures, free of charge.

There are no additional fees for the leads that your vehicles generate on Carsforsale.com and the $99 is a flat rate to list 100 vehicles. The rates go up from there depending on how many vehicles you would want to put on our site:
$99 - - up to 100 vehicles
$149 - - 101 to 199 vehicles
$199 - - 200 to 299 vehicles and so on.

Last edited:
here's other things I was emailed by carsforsale.com

Did you know?

If you only sold 1-2 cars a year from Carsforsale.com, it would pay for itself!

Did you know?

If you go to Google and search "cars for sale", we are #1

Last edited:
I did a quick check, using this random car:

HTML:
http://www.carsforsale.com/used_cars_for_sale/1967_Alfa+Romeo_Duetto_114678211_2

Did a search in Google for "1967 Alfa Romeo Duetto"

They're at the bottom of page 2, not too impressive for a phrase that has 48,000 SERPs

I'd be surprised if you get 1 quality lead a month out of it, let alone 5 or so to make it worth the investment.

I did a quick check, using this random car:

HTML:
http://www.carsforsale.com/used_cars_for_sale/1967_Alfa+Romeo_Duetto_114678211_2

Did a search in Google for "1967 Alfa Romeo Duetto"

They're at the bottom of page 2, not too impressive for a phrase that has 48,000 SERPs

I'd be surprised if you get 1 quality lead a month out of it, let alone 5 or so to make it worth the investment.

We sell new and used Honda's. Of all the vehicle to search for why a 1967 Alfa Romeo ?

here's other things I was emailed by carsforsale.com

Did you know?

If you only sold 1-2 cars a year from Carsforsale.com, it would pay for itself!

Did you know?

If you go to Google and search "cars for sale", we are #1

Checked out this site, found my Used inventory listed thru a 3rd part Vendor I use, very interesting, I mean, it's not a full blown ad about my store, but it does have some quality's, most importantly, as I'm not paying extra for it.,....Free is a very good price :woohoo: