• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

carsforsale.com

We are jumping off the dealix bandwagon and just looking at other opportunities. Glad we have this forum to bounce information around.

That's where the feed is coming from, I'm just curious as to the "freshness factor" how long does/will it take for update's, especially updated prices, photo's, etc. I have had fielded inquiry's on rig's that were sold months ago from some of these "extra" sites...............and just how many hit's this site get's in my market?

JesseJ,

They have a very-very-very basic tool for YOU to push the cars manually to CL.

What they have that I like is that they usually come with a free basic website that you can sue with a different domain for marketing purposes.

Given that your regular webcompany (Dealer.com, Cobalt, Motorwebs, etc) will not look at anything fro $100, that I thought it was an interesting tool to have.

Let me ask this then, if any of you are familiar with Auction 123 or I suppose many more will be familiar with homenet. Does it offer anything new?

Nothing new. If you already have 2 CL tools then you are set. The only companies that have 'better' CL tools are the ones dedicated specifically to it. Homenet and Auction123 have other things as their main biz.