• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Any one using cargigiautos.com service ?

First month: July - 50 used cars in inventory: 42 email Leads, 134 Calls

CargigiJuly2010.png

August -85 used cars in inventory: 32 email Leads, 77 calls

CargigiAugust2010.png

The numbers seem very good. Could you summarize the value of the service they provide ? Like ROI ?

They quoted $395 a month ... Worth It ?

Well worth it, we use them.

If all you get is exposure it was worth it, the amount of people that click through the ad's on craigslist is HUGE.

Just make sure you are watermarking your images so they consistently see you have a lot of inventory. It will always seem like a lot because they post chucks daily.

You will get a lot of phone calls though and e-mails too, be careful as craigslist shoppers are their own beast. handle it right and it is a gold mine.

We do get leads and have closed some deals from Cargigi. The one problem I have seen is it can create ads and listing for cars that are not yours. I would encourage everyone to sign up for Google Alerts for your dealer name. Check out this add for a Toyota Sequoia @ a Honda Dealer in TX. Stevinson Lexus of Lakewood is a Lexus Dealer in Denver Colorado. Check out the URL.

2007 Toyota Sequoia Sport Utility Limited
Traction Control; Four Wheel Drive; Tires - Front On/Off Road; Full Size Spare Tire; Power Steering; 4-Wheel ABS; Power Tilt/Sliding Sunroof ...
auto.stevinsonlexuslakewood.com/7739203.html