• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Dealertrack and Dealersocket and leaving Reynolds

blackpool5

Green Pea
Dec 16, 2014
First Name
john
Good Morning,
I am currently looking at Dealer track to replace my Reynolds system and also replacing contact management with Dealer socket regardless of the DMS I choose. Reynolds are saying that even though Dealer socket is an approved vendor with Reynolds that they don't allow full access so that the revenue generator is not going to be accurate, seems odd as I'm told that the Audi and Nissan have dealers through Reynolds but the factory has a deal with Dealersocket.
Also any information about making this leap off the cliff would be helpful. We are a decent size Ford store,and have a active Parts and service business.
Thank you all in advance
John

Last edited:
John that is incorrect info you received.
Please reach out to me at 949-351-3036 later today and I can show you.

A large part of our customers use RR even some of RR's biggest DMS customers. Integration with the DMS is critical for dealership's success.
I can assure you that we get the right data and is accurate from RR.

Hunter

Getting away from R&R will be the best move you can make. DealerTrack is an excellent system and data transfer is clean and straight forward. As a vendor who pulls down data from every system, I can tell you that my DealerTrack clients really love the DMS.

John that is incorrect info you received.
Please reach out to me at 949-351-3036 later today and I can show you.

A large part of our customers use RR even some of RR's biggest DMS customers. Integration with the DMS is critical for dealership's success.
I can assure you that we get the right data and is accurate from RR.

Hunter
Thanks Hunter,

I will give you a shout, all the best
John