• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

New to Site

Welcome Tony! I took the leap from "lurker" to "contributor" back when it was just a blog. I truly believe it was the single most important decision I've made in my career. I've learned far more from participating than I ever could have from reading alone, but more than that, I've made incredible personal friendships over the years too. This forum is home to the best and brightest minds in the automotive industry, but they are also some of the most thoughtful, helpful and compassionate people I know.

Jump in feet first and start a thread!

Welcome Tony. I did the same thing a few months back.

I learned long ago through NADA 20 Groups that every person can contribute something, even if you are new to the forum or new to the business. Your contributions will be of value to someone...and by "someone", I mean ME! I have less experience than pretty much everyone on here so I am basically selfish.

There are many different levels of experience and expertise on this forum. By all means, chime in!

Welcome Tony! I took the leap from "lurker" to "contributor" back when it was just a blog. I truly believe it was the single most important decision I've made in my career. I've learned far more from participating than I ever could have from reading alone, but more than that, I've made incredible personal friendships over the years too. This forum is home to the best and brightest minds in the automotive industry, but they are also some of the most thoughtful, helpful and compassionate people I know.

Jump in feet first and start a thread!
Thank you Ryan Leslie, Jeff I met you , Joe Webb, Jerry T and a couple others at a Dealer Think Tank in DFW.
Thanks for the information.

Reactions: Jeff Kershner
Welcome Tony. I did the same thing a few months back.

I learned long ago through NADA 20 Groups that every person can contribute something, even if you are new to the forum or new to the business.

Welcome Tony! I took the leap from "lurker" to "contributor" back when it was just a blog. I truly believe it was the single most important decision I've made in my career.

It makes my day to hear that fellas! These forums have been quite invaluable for so many of us.

And welcome Tony :hello: ....thanks for taking the DR "plunge"

Reactions: ryan.leslie