• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

VinSolutions Camera For Sale $470 Shipped

DanH

Full Sticker + Prep
Jun 8, 2011
First Name
Dan
It looks like we'll be changing inventory managers soon so we are selling our VinSolutions Camera (Ricoh G700SE). It makes uploading pictures to VinSolutions easy/fast by allowing you to choose the stock number from a list, manually enter it into the camera, or scan a bar code of the stock number prior to shooting the photos. This tags the photos with the correct stock number so that all you have to do when you are done shooting for the day is plug the camera (or memory card) into the computer and it will automatically upload the correct photos to the matching stock number vehicle in your inventory list. The camera is in great condition and I've taken some hi-res pics to show (attached). Everything works on this camera, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Comes with everything you need to start shooting/uploading to VinSolutions:

VinCamera (Ricoh G700SE, rubberized/reinforced for grip and protection)
Transcend SDHC (Class 10) 4GB Memory Card (this is the original card provided to us from VinSolutions)
Original 1250mAh Li-ion battery plus an additional 1400mAh Li-ion battery for extended shooting
User manual and software (digitally loaded on the SD card).

I'll assist the buyer with any questions they may have post purchase in regards to setup/usage. If you have any questions feel free to post here or send me a Private Message.

We are looking to get $470 for the camera and accessories shipped anywhere in the lower 48. This is less than half price of the camera new (which doesn't come with the extra battery).

Thanks,
Dan

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0007.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0008.jpg
    DSC_0008.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 4
Dan,

How hard or easy is it to get the camera ready for a new account and start taking photos? My understanding is that the camera is set to one dealership and that's it? What if you sell it to me, how would I reprogram it for another dealership? Can it be used for multi-dealerships? Then why not be able to use it for more than one dealership?

Thanks.