• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Support #CalebvsCancer!

DealerRefresh Community - you have rallied behind Caleb and the Leslie family. @Jeff Kershner and I couldn't be more proud.

It is with great sadness that we report Caleb passed away last night.

Please don't forget that we have a fund for the family.

Update from Ryan:

He was always more brave than he should have been and had tremendous love in his heart for others. He was such a deep thinker and deep feeler too. From the time he started walking at just 9 months he started sprinting. He did everything at full-speed. We thought that we had more time. Our courageous fighter, big brother to two, little brother to two more, son, grandson, great-grandson... friend to so, so many.
Caleb Daniel Leslie went to be with the Lord last night at 9:55pm surrounded in love. His body could no longer hold the evil that is childhood cancer at bay. He took his last breaths in the loving arms of his parents just as he took his first breaths. He didn't lose his fight to this monster, he changed what it means to win. He proved that love is greater than loss and faith far greater than fear.
We will miss you dearly Buddy, but we know that we will see you again. We're so proud of you and we love you.

Words whether said or written are inadequate to express the sadness felt over the passing of Caleb. Such an amazing strong man he is.

To the Leslie family, I know I speak for the all when I say we are here to support you in your grieving process. Our deepest sympathies.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything. I'm usually a night owl and only a call away.

I hope for those that read this post that the journey doesn't end here.

Continue to contribute to beat cancer.

Let this pain change into our community effort to support cancer research.

Get involved as if every child out there still going thru this journey was Caleb's still. He will look down on us and continue to smile for having his strength encouraged so many to get involved.