• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

#dealertalk2015 - Post questions and comments

Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
An attendee of #dealertalk2015 that took place in Toronto last week was asking for a place to converse with other attendees and ask the speakers questions that may have went unanswered at the conference. So here you go...

Have a question or a comment after attending DealerTalk 2015 - this is your spot. Ask away.

Jeff, thanks for creating this forum.

Didn't get to talk much with you but loved the content of your presentation. I don't think there is anyone in the industry with as much insight and knowledge as yourself.

Will pass this link on to my dealers as well so we can keep the conversation going.

Thanks Jeff,
--Will Harris

Jeff, thanks for creating this forum.

Didn't get to talk much with you but loved the content of your presentation. I don't think there is anyone in the industry with as much insight and knowledge as yourself.

Will pass this link on to my dealers as well so we can keep the conversation going.

Thanks Jeff,
--Will Harris

Thanks for the kind words. I was personally feeling different about it myself. The technical issue I had in the beginning prevented me from viewing my notes and the next slide. I had added several newer slides to the presentation sorta last minute and not being also to see what was next threw me off and I allowed it to overshadow my energy and presenting of the data and information.... so my apologies for that.

Allow me to make a new edits / links to the first portion of the presentation and I'll post it on SlideShare. The second half of the presentation that was geared towards utilizing tablets on you showroom floor is right here...

Thanks for posting this Jeff!! It was awesome that you were able to make the trip to Toronto. Maybe you could post some links of the products you mentioned in your presentation?

@Ryan Thompson if you have any copies or access to any of the other presentations and can get them over to (maybe they are already) slideshare, we can post and share them to this thread. That would be awesome.