• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Digital Dealer in Las Vegas

I'm really excited about my session this year. I will be co-presenting with Mike Davenport from Bachman Chevrolet in Louisville, KY on Tuesday at 3:30. If you don't know Mike, YOU SHOULD! He is the real deal. 48% of his sales ytd have been repeat/referral or self-generated opportunity. He has nearly 5,000 subscribers to his YouTube channel and over 2.1 million views. He just delivered a Corvette to South Korea last month when I was visiting with him about the session and let's just say that wasn't a fresh up on the lot either. We'll spend half of the session breaking down some of the recent stats and surveys that establish the strategic direction for why Mike is successful from a consumer needs perspective, and the other half will be purely tactical. Mike is going to explain and share some predictable and repeatable best practices attendees can implement immediately upon their return from the conference. Looking forward to it and would love to meet up with any Refreshers that are attending.

Reactions: Karen Ann