• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Hey fliers, looks like a good time to buy United stock

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
Staff member
May 1, 2006
Awards
First Name
Alex
You know the saying....when there is blood in streets.....errrrr.....blood in the aisle :rofl:

Yeah, I'm an insensitive prick, but I have a feeling that Doctor probably won't have a financial need to work in a hospital again.

What is blowing my mind is how piss poor United's CEO's responses have been. What a dumbass! Goes to show that even at that level it is easy to live in the bubble of your own world. How many of us have made that mistake; mishandling a PR episode?

Just taking a guess here but, Something tells me they won't have any over booking issues and finding seats for their employees on their planes in the near future. They should have plenty of empty seats avail.

Now... I need to re-accommodate myself to a diff thread :)

This CEO is having a terrible time.
1. He said the guy was being problematic, but now the video of the before leaked and he was being pretty reasonable
2. His first public response was incredibly insensitive and did not address the issue
3. In his first interview, he said "we need to review the processes that supported this" - great way to admit that dragging people off planes is current policy

I wish him the best of luck.
That said, in perspective the market is not as bad as you might expect.

upload_2017-4-13_6-53-40.png

Last edited: