• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

1minuteapproval

• Thread starter 1minuteapproval.com
  • Start date

1minuteapproval.com

I am launching website in Florida for dealers, aimed at used car sales, preferably buy here pay here. I need your honest opinion how it looks. Please go to 1minuteapproval and let me know what you think. We have been working on for 2 years. We have had 3 dealers using as a test, and it works well for them. We will be rolling out a massive marketing campaign soon to include print, billboard, digital, and whatever else might work to send traffic to sight.

If you want to see how it works as a consumer click on the get approved or get started tabs, fill in info and put 1500 in the down payment part. then you will be qualified for the cars that appear. We do not run credit or even ask for social number. Its all based on down payment. Then when consumer clicks on car that they qualified for, dealer that listed is then sent contact info and what car they looked at.

We do not charge the dealers to list their cars, only if they sell the lead we provide a car, then the fee is $149. Some states there will be a flat monthly fee due to bird dog laws. The dealers load and maintain their own inventory in system, so they can load as many as they wish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick overview for what it's worth...
Remove all underlines from text that is not a clickable link on the website (examples: One Minute Approval Headline in main image, vehicle headline in Feature vehicle on the homepage). Underlines are for links only not decorative.
There is no call to action on your website for anything but credit approval. Allow forms for asking a question about your cars.
The banner ad on the right hand side of every page is distracting and redundant to your global navigation (the design firm is obviously filling space but it can lead to greater confusion and bounce rates).
Mobile experience is poor, very poor.
But MOST IMPORTANTLY, your credit approval form has no security, doesn't mention anything about privacy or security, creates user anxiety and beyond the legal ramifications of the concept of 1 minute approval (other than a clever domain name), could get you into a heap of trouble.

Seriously, before you spend one thin dime on marketing this site, take it back to the drawing board. Your site is NOT mobile-friendly -- it flunked Google's Mobile-Friendly Test.

On May 5th AutoRemarketing reported that "70% of Autotrader BHPH Shoppers Use Mobile". This will put you at a HUGE disadvantage. So, your site doesn't just look like it's designed for a shopper from the 90's, it also fails to take into account how people are shopping today.

Back to the drawing board - Sorry!

Ed you must be in a possible competing role in your current employment. I wish you the best in what ever it may be.
Nope, I left my former employer months ago and am currently on my own. And I do wish you all the best as well - seriously!

Based on all of the data I've seen, not taking the mobile shopper into account when designing a brand new website, seems a little, well, foolhardy - respectfully.

Good luck!

Reactions: MannyLuna