• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

About time Sprint!

Apr 7, 2009
Awards
First Name
Brian
Looks like Sprint and Palm have carefully watched as the Smart Phone market exploded and prepared for the release of the end all/do all phone. Yep looks like I can finally throw away my trusty 700 P and kill my retarded 800w – Microsoft you should be embarrassed for the crap you ship as a mobile O.S. – this is the link for more info on the Palm Pre.
The main reason I have always been faithful to the Palm OS (Disclaimer for TDAC- The 800w was a huge mistake I am sorry Palm) Palm has always had a huge shareware development community vs the other guys always wanting ten bucks for this and five bucks for that. I'm sure I will be blasted by the Iphone (I gotta app crowd) and crackberry addicts but I for one can’t wait till the Pre arrives Saturday!

P.S. Dan Hesse did not pay me for these comments but I would be happy to write a review for Sprint if they will provide me with a refund for my 800w and provide a Pre at no charge ......:) You can't blame a guy for trying.

Looks like loyalty has some benefits (10 years with sprint) my Sprint Premier Status moved me to the top of the list! I just got off the phone with sprint and looks like I should have two Pres on my door step Tuesday! Maybe I should have asked how much that would set me back? :thinker: