Welcome to DealerRefresh Forums!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking thelink above. You may have to Register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

ADP Alliace Web Suite 1000

Discussion in 'ADP DMS' started by iceman101, Jun 8, 2010.

1. iceman101

iceman101 New Member

First Name:
    Jason
    I am trying to figure out how to make "vehicle sales" and "service history" available in the extract menu. Does anyone know how to do this?
  2. mattwatson81

mattwatson81 Getting Refreshed

First Name:
    Matt
    Convince the dealer to upgrade to the new "Drive Express" which is easier to integrate with :-)
  3. iceman101

iceman101 New Member

First Name:
    Jason
    Only if it were easy as that!
  4. jarky

jarky New Member

First Name:
    Brian
    I am not aware of anyway to do it from the dealerships end, even the "01" user. I believe you have to contact support and have them assist you. I know at one time there was a form you needed to send in, but that was 2 plus years ago.
  5. iceman101

iceman101 New Member

First Name:
    Jason
    Thanks, they finally got it working. ADP told them it would be a week before they could get to it.

Thanks guys!
  6. jarky

jarky New Member

First Name:
    Brian
    Did the dealership managed to do it themselves? Did they share the process?

If you know and would not mind passing the info along to me I would be quite grateful.
  7. iceman101

iceman101 New Member

First Name:
    Jason
    I found out this morning we are only 1/2 way there. Sounds like the dealership needs to fill out a form request and sent it to ADP which then gets reviewed and forwarded on from there. Sounds like this is a very lengthy process. Yesterday we actually had gotten this process expedited by calling ADP ourselves and telling them we have a deadline. These phone calls take Hours! We have gotten access to the Vehicles Service and still waiting for sales.

Hope this helps!
  8. iceman101

iceman101 New Member

First Name:
    Jason
    [FONT=&quot]1.)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Dealer needs to fill out Extract Sheet. *They need to put a checkmark next to the functions that they need added to there Extract Menu. In our case it would be “Vehicle Sales†& “Service Historyâ€[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2.)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Once the Extract Sheet is filled out they need to call ADP Alliance at 1-800-811-0957 and speak to a representative so they can get a case #. This case # needs to be added to the Extract Sheet. They should tell the representative that they need a case # because they need a couple of functions added to there Extract Menu. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]3.)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]They then need to fax the Extract Sheet to ADP.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]4.)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Turn around time is usually 24 hours [/FONT]
  9. jarky

jarky New Member

First Name:
    Brian
    Ya that is the process I am familiar with, we (with dealer consent) used to just be able to call and have them setup the user; assuming the dealership has users to dedicate to "3rd party access". Then about 2 years ago they started the fax this form thing. They won't even take a scanned and emailed PDF!

GL getting your sales access, though may I suggest you don't hold you breath.
  10. jwille

jwille New Member

First Name:
    Justin
    If you do not want to wait to get the menus set up, you can run the same reports from the command line on the system.
  11. jarky

jarky New Member

First Name:
    Brian
    I thought that only worked on the older (much less common) local server builds. I have never managed to get it to work on a web based system?