• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Anyone have experience with Video Response e-mail?

Bumping this article because I came across it while searching the archives for ways to improve email responses from leads and potential customers.

My friends Justin and Ben from Acton Toyota and Dynamic Beacon are hosting a webinar with DealerOn around "How to Write Great Emails That Get Responses & Drive Results". One of their recommended methods for increasing your email response rate is by including a personal video in your email responses.

Since their webinar is relevant to this topic, I wanted to not only bump the thread but also mention...

1. The opportunity to sign-up for the webinar - How to Write Great Emails That Get Responses & Drive Results. The live webinar is this Thursday June 5th at 12PM EST. Not only will Ben and Justin be sharing many of their best practices around engaging potential new customers but they will also be diving into improving your email communications to your database of service customers. An ofter overlook department that yields HUGE opportunities.

2. Stemming off the original topic of conversation/thread - be sure to check out what WalkAround Video has to offer along with their blog full of resources and best practices around leveraging easy to record and share video responses.

Don't miss out on either #1 or #2. Enjoy!