• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Baltimore - Russel Toyota NOW HIRING! F&I Manager

MileOne Automotive

Green Pea
Oct 28, 2014
First Name
Courtney
Due to our recent tremendous sales growth Russel Toyota has a rare opening for a Finance and Insurance Manager. We would prefer a candidate with a proven track record in Automotive Finance and Insurance but it NOT required.
We encourage talented individuals with experience in Automotive Sales, Retail Sales, Mortgage Lending, or Insurance Sales to apply. We are part of the MileOne Automotive Group with 74 stores and endless potential for growth. If you have what it takes we have the training and management support you will need to achieve all your goals.
Rarely does an opportunity like this come along. Don't wait. This position will be filled quickly.

As Finance and Insurance Manager, you will provide customers with a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies. You will be responsible for generating additional income through the sales of insurance, vehicles service contracts, and maintenance plans.
APPLY NOW: http://www.jobs.net/j/JPenTWRd?idpartenaire=10104

Additional responsibilities include:

• Utilizing and supporting the dealership F&I selling process for compliance and disclosure with all vehicle deliveries
• Benchmarking each dealership’s production goals with cooperation of the General Manager to measure growth and achievement of dealerships F&I goals
• Monitoring workflow on sales floor and utilizing systems and procedures to gain a better understanding of how to streamline a delivery process for higher CSI
• Maintaining good working relationship with several finance sources, including lenders and manufacturers, to ensure the best relationships with internal and external customers
• Following all dealership F&I delivery procedures

Every day, our F&I Managers demonstrate communication, negotiation, problem solving, and presentation skills as they work to increase financial performance in each product line.

Specific requirements:
• Associate’s degree or bachelor's degree, preferred
• Ability to legally deliver all retail deliveries and complete necessary paperwork
• Ability to lead sales staff, including management, to improve profitability and meet or exceed established Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) levels
• Reynolds & Reynolds and ADP experience, preferred
• Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software, internet proficiency, and general mathematic skills

APPLY NOW : http://www.jobs.net/j/JPenTWRd?idpartenaire=10104

Benefits include:

• Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• Flexible Spending Account
• Life Insurance
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• 401(k) with company match
• Job Training Programs
• Personal Time off
• Ambassador Program – Friends and Family pricing
• Referral bonuses

MileOne is an equal opportunity employeer and we maintain a drug free working environment

APPLY NOW: http://www.jobs.net/j/JPenTWRd?idpartenaire=10104