• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Best SEO Companies?

Apr 3, 2014
First Name
Brier
Now I have been looking for a few weeks into a company that will be able to boost our SEO to start, then later I can work on SEM. The problem is that there is so much that has to be done with our website and online presence that I just don't know who will actually be able to do the job. To start with what company would be a good one for just local SEO and local directory listing updates?

Suggestions, Experiences, Reviews?

Manny Luna with VL Automotive Marketing out of Houston. A couple of times we were doing work for the same group. I've seen the results and it is nothing less than phenomenal. Supper nice guy and very reasonable. 832-341-1806.

If you are just looking for local I'd suggest taking a crack at it yourself. Bright Local has an awesome tool to help identify citations, and mix has a great tool for identifying problems on the main aggregators.

If you want the full seo service there are a few great options. Make sure to ask how the go about getting links. While the auto industry tends to get skipped by link penalties, it's still important to protect yourself from any bad links.

I've never examined one of Manny's sites, but he has a lot of positive testimonials. Must be doing something right.

Hey Brier- I also highly recommend Manny Luna with VL Automotive.. We are using him and his team right now for local SEO and in less than 30 days our VDPs have quadrupled. The video SEO they do is also extremely powerful. I am blown away by how awesome the service is. I feel like we are friends and partners it goes so far above and beyond any level of customer service I have ever seen from a vendor in the car business. Call Manny he will take care of you and make sure you get results.

Reactions: 2 people
I wouldn't be helping the community if I didn't mention my good friend Eric Miltsch. He's another well trusted SEO in the industry with an incredible track record of success inside a dealership and of course on the consulting side of things.

I'm not sure if he's even taking on new clients as I believe he has a very exclusive dealership base that he works with.

He's very approachable & would be open to a conversation at the very least, I'm sure.

You can reach him here in the forums - View Profile: emiltsch - DealerRefresh Automotive Technology Forums

Reactions: 2 people
Hey Brier- I also highly recommend Manny Luna with VL Automotive.. We are using him and his team right now for local SEO and in less than 30 days our VDPs have quadrupled. The video SEO they do is also extremely powerful. I am blown away by how awesome the service is. I feel like we are friends and partners it goes so far above and beyond any level of customer service I have ever seen from a vendor in the car business. Call Manny he will take care of you and make sure you get results.

Hi Jessica, good to see you on DealerRefresh. Congradulations! I understand that you are the new market leader in the Metroplex. VDP, SEO, PPC and all of the acronyms are important, but are you selling cars? Obviously, you are.

I highly suggest you try Matt McDermott, He built all the web presence for Lund Cadillac group in Phoenix. Before the dealer sold last year he had Lund at over 100k unique visitors per month, Legends Cadillac at 65k and the little Kachina Cadillac store where I was the Pats and Svc Director at 45k per month. Purely organic SEO. I'm not sure what his company name is but this is his email address. [email protected]

Manny and Eric are both excellent choices at a reasonable cost. I don't know Matt but I'm researching him now. My only general advice - no big companies. The big dogs are ideal for certain things that are very software-driven like websites and PPC, but for SEO or social media, go with an expert or small team rather than a company trying to optimize hundreds, even thousands of dealers.

Said some of this in other threads, but I like the following groups (in no particular order):
  1. DealerOn (now that Greg Gifford of AutoRevo is there)
  2. Strong Automotive (former employer) does a good job and cares
  3. AutoFusion (have used with stunning results)
  4. Dealer Authority (does a solid job and they understand automotive, very well)
  5. Dealer Inspire's Launch Digital is also pure quality