• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Breaking Up with a Vendor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
510fshnbrYL._SX325_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

@Chris Leslie does has some damn fine posts and comments on here. That dude has helped us all. And, his baby boy is super adorable....(happy birthday to him, btw)

@SSLaine This is a forum thread that followed up a post based on a real life scenario in @Jeff Kershner day - that is the beauty of this decade old platform - it can't be wrong. It happened. Now, how we consume that is up to all of us. This site isn't about shaming each other. At least I've never been shamed.

Do men give good phone? What if I had written the post? Would we be 4 pages deep in comments?

In this industry - where I'm outnumbered by men, I would rather spend my energy focused on myself and my ability to up level myself.

@JessicaRuth I don't know what your agenda is. But mine is to do what's right. I never shamed anyone. But he shamed me with his talk about getting my mind out of the gutter when everyone knew exactly what he meant.

I understand you're outnumbered by men. But geez. Up level yourself? Your chances of that are lower when someone like me stays quiet. I am outnumbered by men everyday, but they are good men.

And believe me, I am focused. I am working to better our profession. My dealership does not embrace nor allow this kind of talk.

I'm not sure if I'm appalled or should feel sorry the the creator of such a distasteful post. Since the election weak people all over the world feel entitled to grap all women by the p@$$y and spew vile foolishness under the mask of attempting to be clever or funny. The view of women as pieces of meat or disposable butt of everyone's jokes is less than amusing and a detriment to society.

While digging and fishing for any real content and attempting to decode the ambuiguity of this post, I find myself wondering how many men would like to hear these same words uttered to their mother, wife or daughter. I'm sure the men wouldn't laugh it off or tell the women in their lives to "suck it up buttercup, put your big girl panties on or blow them better next time honey and you'll be successful."

Giving good phone would be to shove it down the throat of this post and asking the so called men how it tasted. Hope that was politically correct for people that can't buy a clue. For all the haters that can't stand to see a woman succeed, I'll offer you a chair so you can sit down and learn something.

It is all better when things are stinky!

https://www.youtube.com/user/kentuckydream

4209_ca9e83f50cdfaaa522839117bc4c7fb1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.