• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Breaking Up with a Vendor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are all just as willing to destroy a man who steps up as a woman who defends herself. I have no words for how disgusted I am by all of you. You are not professionals. You do not speak for my industry. You are an embarrassment to our industry.

Woah woah.
What did I do here?
Let's not blindly point fingers and accuse people of lying.

You are all just as willing to destroy a man who steps up as a woman who defends herself. I have no words for how disgusted I am by all of you. You are not professionals. You do not speak for my industry. You are an embarrassment to our industry.

I'm genuinely confused here.
I'm just along for the ride here.
I'm not condoning anything, I'm just an easy going guy.

I think your perspective is skewed by a single post. No one here should be backed up against a wall, bullied or threatened. This was a perfectly fine conversation about breaking up with vendors once upon a time.

Reactions: Chandra Dickson
I'm genuinely confused here.
I'm just along for the ride here.
I'm not condoning anything, I'm just an easy going guy.

I think your perspective is skewed by a single post. No one here should be backed up against a wall, bullied or threatened. This was a perfectly fine conversation about breaking up with vendors once upon a time.
You're right. Offending more than half the population with an offensive post, and then bullying me because I took exception to it, is not right.

It is all better when things are stinky!

https://www.youtube.com/user/kentuckydream

4209_ca9e83f50cdfaaa522839117bc4c7fb1.png
Wow you managed to use photoshop all by yourself. Bravo. Too bad they don't give awards or honorable mentions for that. Couldn't muster anything intelligent to say man to man? I do however understand why you were so quick to support the post. You seem to have found a whole other person worth of weight so you rely on giving the best, most tremendous, big league good phone. Was that profile pic taken in middle school? Feel free to say something intelligent as a response. It's ironic that men will berate and attempt to put a woman down in an attempt to make themselves feel more dominant, but hide when called out by a man. Well that embarrassing I was going to upload you Facebook picture but this is the error it returned...

Attachments

• IMG_1933.PNG
    IMG_1933.PNG
    280.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.