• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Can someone tell me how to create these ads?

Sharko

Hat Trick
Jun 25, 2012
First Name
Marko
I've been seeing more and more these re-marketing flash ads where you can scroll through the dealerships inventory and your click will take you to that vehicles VDP.

Can anyone please tell me how to get this going? Thanks!!

original_ads.jpg

Marko - are you asking what vendors / services out there provide this?

More importantly, what has you interested in this? Not being nosey, just wanting to one up the conversation a bit. :ltbulb:

Hey Jeff - Yeah, it looks effective and I'm wondering how it's executed. I'm interested to hear who's using it, who's providing it and just learn a bit more about it. Thanks for the question!

Hey Marko - that looks like an ad generated by Dealer.com's Display advertising product. I'd be happy to put you in touch with someone who can speak to it in great detail. Want me to have someone reach out to you off of DealerRefresh?

Marko - sorry for not responding sooner. This type of Display advertising falls under Re-marketing or some call it Re-targeting. And from my personal experience it's quite effective. It's one of the first marketing channels I plug into a dealership that doesn't already have it. But always remember Display advertising can be a bit tricky to track.

To add to the thread - there are quite a few others that offer this service. It's becoming quite the popular offering.

Add to your list of vendors to call (these are NOT endorsements) ...

PureCars and their SmartAdvertising service (not an endorsement but I'm quite impressed with their platform and service.)
HayStak I believe also offers this.

I would also ask your website provider. Some providers have their "favorite" partners that prefer to work with.