• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

CarChat24 FREE 5 USER Premium Pro Dealer Chat software till 2014!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shereef

Boss
Jul 24, 2009
First Name
Shereef
Thinking of adding Dealer Chat Software to your site? Why wait? Sign up now for our Always - Free version, and you will get Free use of our 5 User Premium Pro version until 2014. After we arrive at 2014 if you want to upgrade you can, if not, you can remain on the Always - Free version. Get your Advanced Dealer Chat Software Free, Click on the link to Get it Now >>> Auto Dealer Software : Carchat24.com

Some of our Features: Intelligent Proactive Chat, Advanced GEO-IP data on all visitors, Edmunds.com Data integration, Car Fax integration, Dealer mobile website console display, automated language translation, visitor text preview, automated pre-chat, smart best practices complete canned comments, social icon integration, and more.

The ONLY Dealer Chat Software built from the ground up for Car Dealers by Car People.

Limited time offer

Last edited:
Shereef - I hope you have heard from a good number of dealers with this offer! Free is always good when it's solid software!

Dealers - If you've been looking (or longing) for chat, this is a great opportunity! I took him up on an offer about 2 years ago. Now chat leads account for about 20% of our Internet Sales. I was sitting with a $0 budget and 1.1% conversion and I knew chat was a must. I tried google talk back-it was horrid (but free). If you're at a dealer where getting tools is difficult how better to get in the door than with "it's really really free!"? When it takes hold as a must have there are always upgrades, but even the basic software is robust & integrates with CRMs.

We've talked many times about how important it is to make yourself available however a customer wants to communicate. How many dealers are using chat? Staffed chat? Looking to change providers? Looking to add chat? Who thinks chat just isn't for them-and what are you using in place?

Hi Kelly

Thank you for letting everyone know we are for real, and offer our free software for all car dealers who want chat. Offering a free version, and also allowing dealers to use our 5 user premium pro version free 'till 2014 should allow dealer personnel in your type budget situation to move forward and see what can be gained with Dealer Chat on there websites.

Hi all. Last year I bought the book, "Unfair Advantage" (a must read for anyone in this business). Though full of great information, the chapter Shareef wrote motivated me not only to rethink my chat strategy, but also to give them a call. I took advantage of a similar offer as mentioned above and used the free software for a while on one our dealer sites while using CAO on another. I was completely floored by the amount of technology included with CC24's software, and even more so that it was available at no cost. I spoke with Jeff, our account manager, on and off for several months regarding our process. This too was amazing to me because we weren't paying for anything at that point. When all was said and done, I took both rooftops I'm responsible for over to CC24 for fully managed chat for not much more than I was paying for the CAO self-managed system. There's really no way to lose with this company. My close rate has been between 15% and 20% on the leads I get from them, which I will admit still surprises me. If using the free software, your ROI can't ever be in the red and is a great way to transition your sales team or bdc over to chat if you're not using it at all. It's also a great way to free up some budget dollars if you're already using chat.

Shereef, Thanks to you and your team for all the help along the way. I was skeptical about the success of fully managed chat at a high line store, but you've delivered as promised. Couldn't be happier...

Hi all. Last year I bought the book, "Unfair Advantage" (a must read for anyone in this business). Though full of great information, the chapter Shareef wrote motivated me not only to rethink my chat strategy, but also to give them a call. I took advantage of a similar offer as mentioned above and used the free software for a while on one our dealer sites while using CAO on another. I was completely floored by the amount of technology included with CC24's software, and even more so that it was available at no cost. I spoke with Jeff, our account manager, on and off for several months regarding our process. This too was amazing to me because we weren't paying for anything at that point. When all was said and done, I took both rooftops I'm responsible for over to CC24 for fully managed chat for not much more than I was paying for the CAO self-managed system. There's really no way to lose with this company. My close rate has been between 15% and 20% on the leads I get from them, which I will admit still surprises me. If using the free software, your ROI can't ever be in the red and is a great way to transition your sales team or bdc over to chat if you're not using it at all. It's also a great way to free up some budget dollars if you're already using chat.

Shereef, Thanks to you and your team for all the help along the way. I was skeptical about the success of fully managed chat at a high line store, but you've delivered as promised. Couldn't be happier...

Very Happy to hear we are exceeding your expectations, and Thank you for letting everyone know about your experience dealing with our company.

CarChat24 wants all Dealers to take advantage of the extra leads/sales just waiting to be had form their best source, and this free offer should open a lot of closed doors for those who want to give Dealer Chat a shot :).

Below are the Cities/Provinces that have added CarChat24 Dealer Chat Support and Advanced Dealer Chat Software :). We want to cover every City/Province! So take advantage of this free offer and start selling more Vehicles, Service, and Parts!

CarChat24 MAP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.