• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Carsdirect.com- who is using/used them and thoughts...

Hi Neil,

I see you are doing your homework. I would be happy to give you some referrals. Let me know. I would also encourage anyone else here in this forum to check us out. We have a huge automotive network that spans to nearly 100 automotive sites and generates over 35 million visitors/mo.

All the best,

Tony Abbott
Dealer Relations
CarsDirect.com
[email protected]
310-280-4191

I'm more and more moving away from all 3rd party leads (except for the mandated OEM 3rd party leads that are basically forced upon us). There are times I want to believe there is still play (and there is) for 3rd party leads. No doubt here times it makes sense to have bought leads in your marketing mix but I highly suggest each dealer really take the time to study their budget for optimal efficiency and ROI.

IMO

Hey everyone I know this thread hasn't been updated in a while but I received a call from a rep wanting to speak to me about Cars Direct. Is anyone still using them or is using them right now that could give me some direction? I've been cutting down on third party leads recently and wanted to get some insight on them and what I can expect from their program.