• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

carsforsale.com

Absolute waste of $100 a month for us.

As one of the replyee's said "If you only sold 2 cars a year from Carsforsale.com, it would pay for itself!" .... The problem is you don't sell 2 cars a year from Carsforsale.com. We have been with them for 18 months now and have ZERO sales with them. ZERO.

How could you not sell a single car in 18 months with vehicles on their website? Seems like you would be missing something. Do you have accurate lead tracking?

I almost signed up but they won't link back to our actual (primary) website which really bothers me and they don't accept a feed from my inventory provider (Autorevo).

CFS seems that it could be a good value for smaller independents like myself.

I work at CarsForSale, I would love to know how cancelling was a nightmare as we don't have any contracts. We ask that you call or notify us of a cancellation before your next billing cycle, that's it.

That's total BS!! I just found out on Tuesday this week that you guys are still charging our credit card every month when Heather called to give me a pin number. she promised she would call back right away to get this taken care of and guess what?? no return call. I even sent an email to Mandy to try to get this taken care of. if we dont have a full refund by 5pm central time on Friday July 19th I will contact my attorney on Monday to file a suit against your company. just so you know I am not full of BS here is my info: Premier Auto Sales 1210 E. Columbia Evansville, In 47711 main number is 812-476-5501 and my direct line is 812-463-2401. No BS about you guys are a terrible company! My account was cancelled back in December of 2012 when I went with cars.com and then you had a guy call me in Jan offering 3 free months to keep us. I declined!!