• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Coming Soon to a Sales Manager's Desk?

It's still just a keyboard. Frankly, it all boils down to whether you like the feel of physical keys under your fingers, or if the ability to "turn off" your keyboard and instantly free up desk space is more important to you.

I think physical keyboards will still be around for a long, long time. If you've ever used one of the new Mac keyboards (the flat style), even they can be annoying to type on because you don't get the same tactile feedback that you get from a decent set of keys. My 2 cents.

Reactions: 1 person
It's still just a keyboard. Frankly, it all boils down to whether you like the feel of physical keys under your fingers, or if the ability to "turn off" your keyboard and instantly free up desk space is more important to you.

I think physical keyboards will still be around for a long, long time. If you've ever used one of the new Mac keyboards (the flat style), even they can be annoying to type on because you don't get the same tactile feedback that you get from a decent set of keys. My 2 cents.

I hear you! If it was up to me, I'd have a full-size keyboard on my phone!!!:)

I'm down with the apple keyboards. I cm type faster on those most other keyboards. Not sure about this new gadget. I'll pass. John, don't you have one of those phones for old people with the gigantic buttons?

thumbnail.aspx