• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Conquest Email Marketing for Dealers

Chad Pelliccioni

Push Start
Dec 30, 2013
First Name
Chad
Hey guys,

First, let me introduce myself. I'm Chad Pelliccioni, the new E-Commerce Director at the David Wilson Automotive Group based out of Southern California. My job is to manage the vendors we have for the entire group. I find a lot of value out of all of your posts and have enjoyed reading them.

I wanted to get your guy's input on Conquest Email Marketing/Direct Mailing. Most vendors claim they guarantee a certain amount of cars sold and usually run about $299-$399 per car sold. It almost sounds too good to be true. Have any of you found companies (like CityTwist or 30 Car Guarantee!) that you like doing this marketing or do you have any insight on whether you or not you think Conquest Email Marketing can be successful at the dealership level?

I promise to get more involved in here and with a strong digital background with Fortune 500 brands and social media experience, I can be of a resource to many of you.

Thanks guys!

Welcome to the DR forums! There have been a few threads on here about City Twist on here. This is the latest: http://forum.dealerrefresh.com/f21/mud-advertising-city-twist-please-eff-off-3754.html

You can find others using the search box. Hope this helps. Look forward to your future posts.

Thank you both for your insight. We currently do direct mailers but I have a few vendors pitching email conquest campaigns and some that are a mix of email/direct mail. I just think guaranteeing to sell 30 (some promised 100+) cars sold, at a value of about $299-399 per car sold, sounds too good to be true.

I did appreciate the link to that thread, Bill!

Thank you both for your insight. We currently do direct mailers but I have a few vendors pitching email conquest campaigns and some that are a mix of email/direct mail. I just think guaranteeing to sell 30 (some promised 100+) cars sold, at a value of about $299-399 per car sold, sounds too good to be true.

I did appreciate the link to that thread, Bill!

I have heard many bad things about CityTwist on this forum, plus we've also personally used them and prefer not to use them again.