• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Craigslist and ecarpost dot com Advice

Hope you are well old friend. I have no experience with these folks but their offering is very similar to a program I was schlepping a couple of years ago from Blue Sky in which the program would automatically monitor your posts and renew them while providing amazing detail on the back end reports to provide insight on which cars and when people are viewing. Prices have fallen dramatically now so they are pretty reasonable. Of course you can always ask them for references....

I did business with this company for a month, communication skills were horrible. This is a one man shop who outsources the job oversees, the ads look horrible and have plenty of mistakes(wrong photos, prices, and description). I will not go into detail, however, do not give your credit card number to this company.

In conclusion: Service and quality of work sucks, crooks, and it will take days before they return a phone call or email. This is not a serious company for a dealership who intends to post a large amount of ads consistently.