• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Digital Dealer 11, Are You Going?

I'll be there. Contact At Once doubled the booth size and will have a basketball tournament. It's one of those arcade basketball games. We built an ipad app to display the top players on a big screen and the winners get one of two prizes (derek rose signed basketball or larry bird & magic johnson ball). I would love to meet everyone vendor or dealer. Let us know about the meet up. Everyone is invited to visit the booth. I should be there most the time.

Booth 539. My cell is 678-446-7603. Should be fun! I'm also down for a DR meet up.

If you're going to be attending DD11, make sure you plan on attending my session at 3:30PM on Thursday, session 232.

The first 250 people in the room get an abbreviated training manual with techniques on how to improve phone skills:
new_manual.jpg

Each manual be individually numbered. We will then use our random number generator to pick a contestant. If picked, you will be given the opportunity to mystery shop your store or your competitors. Before I phone shop your store or competitors, you will pick an envelope that will detail the one objective your sales professional must achieve. If they succeed, you win a great prize. If they fail, we then use the random number generator and proceed to randomly give away your prize. I spent yesterday at Best Buy purchasing prizes.

This is going to be a blast and you're sure to find this session eye opening!