• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Digital Dealer Expo in Orlando

@jamierat you should most definitely attend, DD2 is close enough to you, it would be silly not to. Sounds like this may be your first industry conference?

Being a smaller independent used car operation is no excuse for not getting yourself some extra education, knowledge and the opportunity to meet more like minded individuals like yourself. Do me a favor and respond back here with at least 3-5 items you would like to get some edge on. We will review and put together an agenda.

@jamierat I am attending this DD as well. This will be my third time. I was overwhelmed at my first one with how much I learned and took back. I positively think it is a worth while investment to go. I will say that now I go with an idea of what I want to try to leave with. Goals of classes I want to take and vendors that I would like to meet with. Hope this helps.

Solid Advise Julie. Thanks for sharing. Maybe you and Jamie can plan to meet up. That's how I met 90% of the people and friends I now have in this industry... initially met them here on DealerRefresh and connected in person at one of the conferences.

I'm going for the 2nd time next week. No matter what the size of your business, the concepts carry over. You will pick up ideas, and if nothing else, come back with some new enthusiasm for the business. The only problem with these events is that you cannot listen as many great speakers as you want to. There is a load of info taken home.

@jamierat you should most definitely attend, DD2 is close enough to you, it would be silly not to. Sounds like this may be your first industry conference?

Being a smaller independent used car operation is no excuse for not getting yourself some extra education, knowledge and the opportunity to meet more like minded individuals like yourself. Do me a favor and respond back here with at least 3-5 items you would like to get some edge on. We will review and put together an agenda.
This conference has been around for 10 years and has always had great content no matter what size your store is. I will be there and I can help Jeff with the agenda!!!

Just wrapping up here at DD20 in Orlando. I spent the entire time (Tue, Wed, and Thurs) in the expo hall talking with exhibitors. Did not attend a single session except for Dave Anderson's Keynote address Tuesday morning. I didn't realize he was such an exceptional speaker! I will be working on a wrap-up post highlighting some of the new exhibitors I encountered there and posting to my blog www.blogproautomotive.com next week! Happy to answer any questions you @jamierat @JuliePetree or anybody else has.

Reactions: JuliePetree
Good evening, not sure if this is where I should ask, but when is the next expo occurring in Orlando or anywhere south of that in FL?

Ahmed, the next Digital Dealer will be in Las Vegas - Digital Dealer 21.

Driving Sales is holding their Presidents Club conference in South Beach Miami on May 5th - 6th.

Reactions: emilymoore