• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Digital Training for GMs

Ryan Hartigan

3rd Base Coach
Feb 20, 2017
Awards
First Name
Ryan
Hello to everyone at DealerRefresh!

I've been a digital marketer for about a decade now and have run an automotive lead gen agency for the past few years. I found myself in various dealerships, managing their phone, email, CRM, and lead gen processes, as well as closing my own leads on the floor and working with the finance managers to understand how the deals are structured.

I came to the realization that the biggest problems with digital are associated with a lack of communication between the agency and the dealer principal, and often the dealer principal has a slanted view of digital and is easily sold the next "shiny object" by third-party providers in the space.

I want to help dealerships navigate the space, so I developed digital training for GMs and in-house marketers, to give them a thorough understanding of digital from an automotive perspective and allow them the clarity to differentiate between web providers and agencies in the space.

I thought people on this forum may be interested in the training. I'm doing a small launch now but the course will expand over time and people who come in now will always get access to future training.

Right now, the focus of the course is on the customer journey, your dealerships' Facebook presence, Facebook advertising, optimization, and some advanced strategies that I've learned from my time in the space.

If anyone is interested in learning more, please let me know. Or if you have any advice or networking opportunities - would love to chat!

Here's the course page: http://www.ordermotive.com/leadgencourse

Cheers!