• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Editing your Profile, Photo, Signature and more...

Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
One of the most asked questions is "How do I edit my...". It's easy, so easy it's overlooked.

Here are a few screen shots to help you out..
edit_profile.jpg

Currently you can find "home-base" to your profile in the upper left corner. It's easy to find if you have a photo attached to your profile. Otherwise, you'll see your name and a generic avatar.

Once you click on your name in the upper left corner, a drop down menu will appear. From there you have access to just about every setting you need to update your profile and more.

Need to edit your signature - click on signature and you'll be taken straight to the Edit Signature page.

Personal_details_edit.jpg

After clicking on any of the several option in the dropdown, you have 2 options to continue editing. You can go back to your home-base profile link OR use the menu found on the left as seen in the screen shot above.

*IMPORTANT - Use the Personal Profile link to EDIT and UPDATE your profile. If you've been part of the community for awhile, you will want to update this section while uploading a new profile image. We do ask that EVERYONE has a photo attached to their profile.

The more information you have in your profile, the better your engagement will be with less chance of being moderated.

**Side Note: Vendors - don't go all crazy with your signature line. We have several members that like to use their signature lines as a billboard. This is frowned upon and breaks up the flow of the forums. Plus it's straight up tacky.

If you have anymore questions on how to Edit your profile, please post them below and I'll get them answered for you.

**Side Note** Vendors - don't go all crazy with your signature line. We have several members that like to use their signature lines as a billboard. This is frowned upon and breaks up the flow of the forums. Plus it's straight up tacky.