• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Experience with ford direct?

Hi guys,

I am at the moment looking into how dealerships can improve their online marketing. Both in terms of exposure across platforms, management and analytics. In relation to that I would love to know if any of you have experience with Ford Direct?

What sort of information are you trying to get here?
Are you looking to pitch FordDirect on something?

I have had some dealings with them stateside and their equivalent body in Canada.

Reactions: Lee E Kincaid
Hi guys,

I am at the moment looking into how dealerships can improve their online marketing. Both in terms of exposure across platforms, management and analytics. In relation to that I would love to know if any of you have experience with Ford Direct?

Jacob, give us a bit more to go on and I'm sure we be able to provide you with the assistance or answers you're looking for. What do you want to know about Ford Direct?

Reactions: Lee E Kincaid
Hi Jeff and thanks for the attention!

I am in particular interested in the user experience and what a possible user especially finds helpful in using Ford Direct. How is it helpful with managing ones social media, does it include any type of analytics, and how does it help increase exposure across the web?

Thanks again :)

What sort of information are you trying to get here?
Are you looking to pitch FordDirect on something?

I have had some dealings with them stateside and their equivalent body in Canada.

Hi Craigh,

I am writing an assignment/paper for uni with the title "Offline working online". Basically it is about how classical offline industries work online and what tools are out there to help them sharpen that process. As a case I have chosen the automotive industry and in particular dealerships to understand how they have embraced online and how they use it for exposure and further sales. Here I stumbled across Ford Direct and found it to be intersting how they help dealerships in the online process and what they emphasize in that process.
I am basically interested in the UX, the products they offer, and how these products work.

I think you may be surprised, but I could also be wrong.
I visited the Ford booth at the last show I was at and they were doing mystery calls and evaluations of Ford stores.
Great software setup, lots of neat tools and almost every Ford store I saw failed miserably.
Might find that more often than not the dealerships aren't taking advantage of this.