• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

MileOne Automotive

Green Pea
Oct 28, 2014
First Name
Courtney
R&H Toyota in Owings Mills Maryland, now part of the MileOne Automotive family is looking for an additional Finance & Insurance Manager due to EXPANDING demands. The F&I Manager is responsible for helping internal and external customers in delivery of vehicles, new and used.

The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience as F&I Manager in a volume dealership working with another Finance Manager as a team.

In addition, this role is responsible for the following:

• Offering Aftermarket protection options to every retail customers.
• Enhance transaction within the Finance department process.
• Obtain approval from finance sources on all finance/lease deals.
• Instruct/train sales associates in the methods of selling finance/lease customer options.
• Maintain turnover process which will insure a 100% turnover ratio to the Finance Department.
• Work with Sales Management team in securing a legal and compliant transaction for every retail sale.
• Take a leadership role in providing solutions to employee and customer problems.

Required Experience:
• Outstanding communication skills
• Professional appearance and work ethic
• Great attitude with a high-energy personality
• Superior customer and organizational skills
• Menu presentation and selling skills
• Automotive sales experience a plus
• Insurance industry experience a plus
• Must have at least two years of experience as a F&I Manager in a dealership

MileOne is an equal opportunity employer and we maintain a drug free work environment.

MileOne's salaries and benefits are among the best in the business. They include matching 401k, medical and dental insurance, disability benefits, paid sick time, paid company holidays, job training programs, and paid vacations. Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Bonus Programs. Great opportunity for advancement with in a very large company.