• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Facebook IPO

Blake,

Ck out this freak show of a post I made for Dale Pollack back in 2008. Manheim’s Used Vehicle Index | Velocity | DalePollak.com

People read that and look at me like I'm from mars (which usually means I'm on to something ;-)

image001.jpg

Great understanding of the markets Blake, 2 thumbs up!

The market is forward looking (buy the rumor, sell the news)
The market is an auction

In any auction, you try to find "undiscovered future value" and buy it. FB is like gold lately. Everyone either has it or is asking about it. Where is your advantage? It's an auction... I see no advantage.

p.s. I just sold my gold and silver ETF's yesterday ;-)

p.p.s. ck out XOMA ($1.36). Biotech, Dollar cost averaging. I'll be adding if >$1.50 and again if >$2 with a $4.40 target (on my tweet yesterday)

Blake,
XOMA is at $2.75 today. That's 100% in 45 days!
Your TSLA is rockin', up 25% in 45 days!

WTG!

Reactions: 1 person
I bought Ford when it was a buck. It's still a good buy at $10.50. I expect a correction between now and the elections. Huge uncertainty about capital gains taxes. I will be out of the market completely before then. Under the new tax laws in 2013, depending on your tax bracket, we are looking at 39.6% tax rate plus brokerage fees. What's the point?

Last edited: