• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Free! 24/7 Live Dealer Chat Support, Staff, and Leads (Case Study 2 Months)

January (Week 4) 1st through the 28th

Total Unique Visitors: 3787
Total Website Leads without Chat Leads: 132

Lead Conversion % without Chat Leads: 3.5%
Total CarChat24 Leads/Appointments/Queries: 96
Total Conversion % with Chat Leads: 6.0%

Total Lead Conversion % increase: 71.4%

Last week we had a chat in spanish. That would have never happened!

Bill,

Have you noticed any drop in chat use now that a few months has passed?

In my past experiences, when I rollout any new form, lead generator or tool, usage is very strong at first, then plateaus down to a smaller level and stays there.

A loose example would be when a new home hits the real estate web sites, there is a rush of activity early, then it plateaus off. In other words, The traffic on our sites every day is roughly 50% repeat visitors. Eventually, ALL your repeats have seen your tool so your left with your "normal" level of use.

Last edited:
The Internet shopping experience:
confusion_chart.gif

IMO, the ideal customer is on the up-slope. I can't think of a better up-slope tool than chat.
http://www.dealerrefresh.com/the-internet-shopper-experience-chart/

Re: Free! 24/7 Live Dealer Chat Support, Staff, Leads (Case Study 2 Months)

CarChat24 New Case Study with 2 months Free 24/7 Support and Leads. Get signed up Now!

Attention Dealers without 24/7 fully staffed dealer chat! We are going to do another 2 month case study, and this time we would like to have U.S. and Canadian dealers. The terms and requirements would be the same as our last 2 month Dealer Chat Case Study (Please see below) . Post here on this thread if you want to participate, then send me an email with your contact info. We are looking for 1 to 3 dealers from the U.S. and 1 to 3 dealers from Canada. You can receive 2 months free 24/7 dealer chat support and leads on more than 1 site if you are part of a group, and have 2 to 3 sites that qualify. Participants will be considered for this study in the order of the requests received. We look forward to having another Great case study :)

CarChat24 will provide 2 months of free 24/7 fully staffed live dealer chat support, and the leads/appointments our service will produce.

What you can expect: A minimum of a 50 to 60% increase in your current website lead conversion. More Sales Leads, Sales Appointments, Service and Parts Leads. Professional staff that will proactively greet every website visitor and answer every chat request, as well as assist your visitors with their queries. An Increase in your Car and Truck Sales! All for free, but you must actively share your results here on the forum. We will use this data to publish in our case study.

Offer: Provide 24/7 Live Chat Support and Leads for Two Months to 3 to 6 DealerRefresh Forum Members (New forum members are welcome) for one or more of their websites in return for case study results to be posted on DealerRefresh weekly. Please let me know if you would like to participate. There is no obligation to continue service after the two months, and this is absolutely free.

Requirements:

1. Must have at least a 10% documented closing average on the leads received currently from your website, and use a CRM to track results.
  2. Minimum of 3000 unique visitors monthly.
  3. Use all features of our service including instant text alert to cell.
  4. Provide and post current lead conversion percentages for the last two months. (March, April)
  5. After service starts post leads/sales weekly/monthly on the forum, with a monthly update showing previous lead conversion, and total lead conversion with CarChat24, as well as any sales that were a direct result of our service.
  6. Post your honest opinion of the service and any data that can be used in our case study, as well as any suggestions. Agree to allow us to use the data obtained to be published in our case study.
**The first dealers to respond that meet the above conditions, and are willing to share their data with the forum will receive our service absolutely free for two months.

This Case Study will not only be used for our publication, but also be used to educate dealers on the benefits of using a 24/7 fully staffed automotive live chat service on their website. We ask that whoever volunteers will be active on this thread and communicate regularly for the full two month period.

Want to make sure this doesn't get missed! We are doing it again! We have three Canadian Dealers interested, and have had a couple inquiries from some U.S. Dealers. Because it is so late in the month, it may not be possible to start this study on May 1st, and if we need to start it June 1st, the dealers who sign up will get the extra time free as well. Let me know if you would like to participate :)

Bill,

Have you noticed any drop in chat use now that a few months has passed?

In my past experiences, when I rollout any new form, lead generator or tool, usage is very strong at first, then plateaus down to a smaller level and stays there.

A loose example would be when a new home hits the real estate web sites, there is a rush of activity early, then it plateaus off. In other words, The traffic on our sites every day is roughly 50% repeat visitors. Eventually, ALL your repeats have seen your tool so your left with your "normal" level of use.

Joe

Henkel received a total of 99 CarChat24 leads/appointments/queries in March

Nissan Mall of Georgia received a total of 201 CarChat24 leads/appointments/queries in March

It is hard to measure the data you are looking for because as you know, some months are busier than others. From my experience, when reviewing year over year results from our clients, we actually see an increase. There are many factors to consider. The main one is, has the provider changed anything in their process? Has the dealer increased or decreased their spend on driving additional traffic? The one thing we can measure that is consistent is the increase in conversion. Conversion has also has improved overall, as we improve and tweak our scripts and processes. We will see the results as they unfold in this new case study. Hope this helps :)

Good Afternoon Everyone!

The Phaeton Automotive Group in Toronto and London is excited to be participating in the CarChat24 Case Study! Like other have mentioned, our results will be posted weekly as we track our success over the two months.

Cheers,

Dave

Nice :thumbup:

And glad to see you on DealerRefresh Dave. Khalid has told me about you.