• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

GM Internet Lead Response Time - OFFICIAL thread

Blake Arbogast- I submit that I have one of the lowest response times in the nation. Big words right? Ask your rep to pull my metrics. If your system isn't able to send you alerts in real-time to your smartphone stop playing the GM lead response game. That's what we all are doing isn't it? I get a GM lead, I get an alert(txt msg) I stop the clock right then and there. It's sooo easy! Imagic allows me to do so. Again if your system can't do this, you are a spectator not a player(in this arena)

Blake Arbogast- I submit that I have one of the lowest response times in the nation. Big words right? Ask your rep to pull my metrics. If your system isn't able to send you alerts in real-time to your smartphone stop playing the GM lead response game. That's what we all are doing isn't it?

Well my DP wants $10,000 and there's nothing I could say that would be worth $10,000 LOL.

I know there is a long time to go in the quarter but I've been able to drastically drop my response time by dropping the 3rd Party Lead Program. These were the majority of the awful off-hour leads that were killing my response time (and were not high quality leads to begin with!) Currently, I have a 100% under 5 hours with a 23 minute response time. The only issue I'm going to have is keeping up the leads to sale ratio but I'm working with my Procare Advocate to work on that too.

JCollins,

My system has similar ability's....I'm just saying I don't want to be a slave to GM leads! Regardless if you have Dealersocket, Autobase, iMagic you still have to push send...

I want to be able to go out and get sloppy drunk without worrying about my response times. I want to pay a company to take care of it for me. I've tried two and they both failed.

This is my cry for help...:cursin:

I am getting mixed signals on what the new guidelines are... I saw some in this thread saying 1:1 ratio...

This is what the requirement is...

Remember that you must be an SFE dealer AND your total lead count must be greater than
25% of your total new car sales for the quarter to be eligible for payment)

I am not a math major but to me that says I need 1 internet lead for every 4 SFE sales.

Right?

I am getting mixed signals on what the new guidelines are... I saw some in this thread saying 1:1 ratio...

This is what the requirement is...

I am not a math major but to me that says I need 1 internet lead for every 4 SFE sales.

Right?

That was for Q1. That changed at the beginning of Q2.

Lead
ToSales Ratio Increase to >1.0

Beginning in Q2, the Total Lead
toSales Ratio, which is a minimum qualifying requirement for the Digital
Reward, will increase from >.25 per quarter (Dealers must receive
more than one Lead for every four SFE
Eligible Sales
) to a ratio of >1.0 per quarter (Dealer must receive more than one Lead for every SFE
eligible Sale
). Dealers that do not meet this minimum requirement will not qualify for the quarterly

Digital Performance Reward, regardless of digital performance metrics.

JCollins,

My system has similar ability's....I'm just saying I don't want to be a slave to GM leads! Regardless if you have Dealersocket, Autobase, iMagic you still have to push send...

I want to be able to go out and get sloppy drunk without worrying about my response times. I want to pay a company to take care of it for me. I've tried two and they both failed.

This is my cry for help...:cursin:

Hey Blake, can you share the names of the 2 vendors that failed? I'm looking at doing something for the off hours, but I'd hate to pick a vendor that did not meet up to your expectations!

Thanks for your input [FONT=&quot][/FONT]