• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

GM Internet Lead Response Time - OFFICIAL thread

Average response time of 4 seconds? That isn't even possible.

I use this Answering Service Below. We are at 100% every month; our average response time is 4 seconds. I use them as my auto response as well as my after hours. Stops the clock every time no more sleeping with the cell phone here. They are a local company for me but work all over the US. Give him a call I highly recommend!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif]Angelo Celesia
Professional Answering Service - Celebrating over 41 years

Contact Center Solutions
125 Herman Melville Ave
Newport News, Va. 23606
757-874-0700
757-875-0578 (f)
757-288-7715 (m)
www.liveanswer.cc

[email protected]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

So what happens when your after hours response company drops the ball and doesn't respond?

Just talked to a dealer that had that happen... whoops.

That is why it is important to use a company you trust.

What if your CRM was down and you could not log a response?
What if your staff drops the ball and doesn't respond.
What if there is a blackout in the NE like in the 00's when nobody had power or cell service.

What I did was watch every lead for the first few weeks, watched them all get answered quickly and with good solid text. We had one glitch but that was our ILM's fault not our response company. They always responded quickly and without a hitch, once you see that happen 150+ times you can sleep well.

I use a very effective, low cost solution if any one wants their info pls shoot me an email and I'll send you the info- It's live people responding and it's in the usa not some phone bank in the phillipines.

I am resting easy at night and had virtually no hiccups..

I just registered so I could leave a comment on what worked for me. We used Overnight BDC they are great. The response times were amazing and if I had any problems or questions they were right there to help me out. I recommend them highly.

The current dealership that purchased our old dealership believes in IPhone responses over an after hours response company.

If I had it my way I would sign with them right away.

Just my opinion.

I have finally gotten our response time under control I'm watching it scale back from 15.5hours to under 10hours now in a few short weeks. Keep in mind that the first 2 months of the quarter had a horrible average response time. Next quarter starting clean will see us have an average response of about 7 minutes.

If anyone is interested in how I did this VERY cheaply just pm me.