• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Google+ ...are you on it yet?

I've gotten one piece of SPAM from someone I don't know.

Google is accelerating plans for their business pages, but I doubt very much if you're missing out by NOT jumping on the bandwagon.

I have like one connection, and it doesn't bother me one bit.

OMG. I just emails Alex on this. Another "social" site to keep yp with and get blasted to everyone bs social updates. Augghh. Social is wearing me out. You bet my words - we'll all get tired of being social soon enough. Don't get me wrong, I'm all over it from a marketing perspective and I not anti-social but something is going to give at some point.

Reactions: 1 person
OMG. I just emails Alex on this. Another "social" site to keep yp with and get blasted to everyone bs social updates. Augghh. Social is wearing me out. You bet my words - we'll all get tired of being social soon enough. Don't get me wrong, I'm all over it from a marketing perspective and I not anti-social but something is going to give at some point.

I sense the biggest obstacle for Google+ is "Social Fatigue"
(aka "how much more shit can I stuff on my iphone and read while I am driving?")

Reactions: 1 person
I've gotten a lot of people flooding my feed. Luckily, it's pretty easy to block them. What I find really interesting is that very early adopters were able to get greater access to people you normally wouldn't on Twitter just because your voice doesn't get drowned out in the crowd.