• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Google Trusted Photographers - Post your info & location here!

Stefan

Boss
Apr 15, 2009
Awards
First Name
Stefan
Anyone using this: Business owners - Google Maps with Street View ? Business Photos

Google Maps

Added Note from the moderator...

If you're a Google Trusted Business View Photographer (trained and certified by Google), are currently active have some experience with performing this for car dealers, please take this opportunity introduce yourself, post your contact information, your region(s) of service, maybe a few examples or links to examples of other dealerships (or other like business) in this designated thread.

If you're a lurking dealer and you're not completely familiar with what the Google Trusted Business View is, you can read more about it here. To summarize, it's to enhance your dealers presence across Google with a quality, 360º virtual tour using the Google Street View technology. It takes customers inside with a virtual tour of your dealership.

I would recommend starting your post of with:

"Hello DealerRefresh community...I'm a Google Trusted Photographer located in the <<city>> of <<state>> and I service the <<region>>. This will make it a bit easier to for our members to find a Google Trusted Photographers in their region."

We have several Google Trusted Photographers that have already posted here in this thread. Refer to their post for examples.

Please respect the community and fill in your profile answering as many relevant questions while also ADDING a photo of yourself. No need to go into a full-on sales pitch but if you want to post any pricing and such, feel free to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5 people