• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Hello! New Member Here - Starting a service BDC from the ground up.

May 6, 2016
First Name
Nathan
Hello to all,

My name is Nathan and I thought I'd stop by to introduce myself. I've been in this wonderful business for right at ten years now. I've enjoyed selling for brands such as Chevy,GMC, Buick, BMW, Volvo, Toyota, Nissan, and Honda. I also got my fiancé into the business and she has remained a top performer at her location. My passions went from selling and making the most money I could, to gaining my true enjoyment through helping others.

Currently, I've been tasked with developing a service BDC for our Honda store. It would be great to speak with others that have similar experience in this area. I look forward to meeting many great people here on dealerrefresh.com

Thanks,

Nathan T.

Nathan, thanks and congratulations on joining our thriving community. DealerRefresh has been around just over 11 years now, se we have a TON of Best Practice articles and discussions here in the forums and over on the blog.

Here is a link to our Custom Search and pulls from both the Blog and Forums - DealerRefresh Power Search

Sounds like you have a large but rewarding task ahead of you in building out a Service BDC. We had a few discussions on that topic but I must admit, when dealers refer to a BDC, they're typically focused on the sales side and not the service side, when really, dealers should consider flipping that around and first build out a Service BDC and then migrate over to a sales BDC. There's near infinite opportunity in maximizing the potential revenue with a Service BDC.

Here's a quick link to a discussion on Service BDC that needs some more interaction. Maybe you'll want to revive it - http://forum.dealerrefresh.com/threads/service-bdc-for-our-dealership.4491/

And here's the latest best practice article on Service BDC on the Blog - http://www.dealerrefresh.com/dealership-service-bdc-retention-ricky-bobby/

Looking forward to your participation.

P.S. - keep yourself in the loop and follow me/DealerRefresh on Twitter and Facebook!