• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

How are your phone skills?

The latest and greatest phone scripts are now up and running. There are 25 professional scripts for your salespeople to use. Each script has it's own objection handling techniques with links.

Check it out: Phone Scripts

If there's one you don't see that you would like me to build, just let me know.

Feedback welcome!

Last edited:
Wow,

Very Nice Jerry.

#1). I am looking for a CSI call on unsold prospects, made by a CSI rep (not in sales). You almost have it: Blank Could you tweak it for a non-sales CSI rep to harvest info and include a VM script?

#2). You have a handy script for "loan termination or pull ahead". How about one for miles? I create a call list for the reps based on projected miles on car since purchase. Example call lists would be:

• Customers that bought > 12 months ago and just reaching the end of the factory bumper to bumper warranty.
  • Customers that bought > 12 months ago and somewhere around 50-60k miles (another trigger point)

You're such the perfectionist Joe! Here I thought I had it all and you go and put me back to work.

#1). I am looking for a CSI call on unsold prospects, made by a CSI rep (not in sales). You almost have it: Blank

I believe that is what you're looking for. Notice at the introduction it"s "I am with the customer satisfaction department." If you would like to be more specific, I can create something. Like if you had a list of certain questios you would like answered. Keep in mind this call would not be about trying to get the customer back in.

Could you tweak it for a non-sales CSI rep to harvest info and include a VM script?

Ask and you shall receive: Voice Mail Script

#2). You have a handy script for "loan termination or pull ahead". How about one for miles? I create a call list for the reps based on projected miles on car since purchase. Example call lists would be:

• Customers that bought > 12 months ago and just reaching the end of the factory bumper to bumper warranty.
  • Customers that bought > 12 months ago and somewhere around 50-60k miles (another trigger point)

Here you go: Warranty Expiration Script Using Mileage To Get Customer To Trade Script

Keep them coming folks. I want to have the best scripts in the business!

We hired Jerry to train our entire sales staff and BDC. He's been here 2 days now and I am blown away with how well everyone is taking to his training. As he is putting things in real world perspectives, and scenarios, I'm watching light bulbs turn on over all of our agents' heads.

I will write a more thorough review of his training when he is done after next Wednesday. If things keep going in the direction they're headed, it will be such a glowing review you'll have to wear sunglasses to read it :cool:

Jerry training one class at Checkered Flag:

84-jerry-thibeau-training.jpg

Since Jerry trained our entire sales force (VP, GM's, eCommerce Director, BDC Manager, Sales Managers, Sales Agents, and the BDC) I have heard nothing but praise for what he taught.

We have had many trainings and trainers visit Checkered Flag, but Jerry is the first to have fully captured the attention of our entire staff - from opening to close. The best compliments to his training have come from our school of hard knocks veterans. Usually our veterans are the least trainable and can't stand being in training classes, but Jerry captured their attention. He has a way of explaining things so that they work in the real world. He even shows you how to do things with that 2% of customers who are just plain difficult.

Keep in mind that his class sessions are over 8 hours long. To hold a car person's attention for that long is an incredible feat in itself. But where he gets us, is when he asks for our most difficult customers. He calls each customer, in front of the class, and usually gets those customers back into the dealership. This is a man who practices what he preaches, and there is no better teacher than that.

I know this post comes off as a sales pitch for Jerry, but I owe him that. And I'm not BSing you. Jerry absolutely kicked ass at Checkered Flag. It is fun to see the boosted morale and energy around all of our sales floors even after he has left.

Gentlemen, Thank you for the accolades, they are much appreciated. I've enjoyed working in both of your stores. Both your dealerships are cutting edge as far as people and process.

I can't wait to show you all what I am working on right now. Going to really hold those salespeople accountable and provide you with some really nice reports. Stay tuned!