• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Inventory Website Software for small dealer

Hello everyone,

i'm see myself as a complete newbie, but managed to get myself into one and my first location(no prior car sale experience) with 3-11 cars.

we dont have website yet

Looking for inexpensive solution for a main goal to have free account with CarGurus and get my inventory feed there even before our website is up and running. Appraisal and Pricing/Auction pricing tools is also being a struggle-any recommendation/knowledge would great appreciated.

Anyone had a experience with lotwizard.com/Friday Systems? they seem to advertise solution that i'm looking for $40 bucks per month gets me Inventory/Dealer Portal with Feeds to third party car advertisers such as CarGurus.
Let me know if there is other inventory systems that are compatible with feed export to CarGurus or other solutions/ways to have the inventory featured on CarGurus.

i'm also looking for Website vendors, Appraisal and Pricing, finance companies and lenders vendors recommendations from someone who has a small independent dealership.

I apologize in advance for hijacking this forum thread as this is my first post.

Thank you in advance!!

Auto Corner.

For an inexpensive website that has lots of features, nothing compared for me.

They will customize the general look of the site for you...so your website doesn't look exactly like every other affordable solution out there.

Their mobile site is more of an "App", but it is really fast and handles what is important.

It is something like $35 or $50 per month.

Auto Corner.

For an inexpensive website that has lots of features, nothing compared for me.

They will customize the general look of the site for you...so your website doesn't look exactly like every other affordable solution out there.

Their mobile site is more of an "App", but it is really fast and handles what is important.

It is something like $35 or $50 per month.
For that price, it's not a bad option, as long as it get the used inventory out there.

Reactions: Tallcool1