• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Kar Biz Karma

You have to read some of the 1,800+ Yelp reviews written in that last 18 hours, they are priceless

http://www.yelp.com/biz/f-and-r-auto-sales-westport?sort_by=date_desc

"Went in to buy a 2001 Jeep Cherokee. Asking price $3992. I gave them $4000 but instead of giving me my $8 change, they tried talking me into a used ash tray out of a 97 Honda Civic. When I demanded my $8 change, that's when things got weird. Some fat bald guy came walking out double fisting two pieces of pizza and a third one hanging half way out his mouth. He claimed to be the marketing director and said he was well versed on YouTube and told me he could expose me to the world and show my stupidity for not choosing the ash tray option. Again I told them I just wanted my $8 change. That's when their enforcer walked out. A female gnawing on a cigar with more hair on her chest than me and the fat guy combined, slowly walked to me and told me my options have now changed. She said I can either A. Take the used ash tray or B. She'll put her foot in my ass. Suddenly that ash tray looked pretty good even though it doesn't fit the Cherokee nor do I smoke. Fortunately for me at that moment someone started telling that their outhouse started over flowing again and I used the distraction to make a get away. Phew!!!"

Also a Crowdfund has been started for the driver and raised over $6,000

http://www.gofundme.com/xx9js

Also the employee's Facebook pages have been hacked and meme's created

10891530_745687175509815_5575989939278163599_n.jpg

gdtxa.jpg

On a serious note, I sent out an email to all Management Staff explaining this situation earlier today. Every business should learn the lesson of F&R Auto Sales. You never know what could get out there or when somebody might have a cellphone recording of something.

Reactions: craigh
The neanderthal's reaction to this Social Storm should make some great TV. I'd pay $20 to watch a live feed from F&R's camera. ;-)

#FlyontheWall

Funny you mention that. One of my dealers asked if it would be a good / cool idea to have a live feed of the lot on the website. So people can see both all the cars they have, as well as activity. The cons further outweighed the pros... I mean what if it was a dead sales day, what if customers hear audio of an irate customer.