• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Looking for a Good Vendor to Build a Parts & Accessories Hub

Oct 17, 2011
First Name
Dan
Hi Everyone,

Looking to have something built similar to a Quadratec.com or Jcwhittney.
We want to be able to manage all parts and accessories inventory for all makes and models
additionally we'd like it built on something that has a CMS similar to wordpress.
Must accept common eCommerce modules

Does anyone know of a company that has built or can build this kind of Website?

Thanks

Not to self-advertise, but we've looked at doing it before and definitely have the ability to do so.
Most of the work comes down to extracting the inventory from Reynolds/ADP/etc and making sure that's all correct.
The pricing, diagrams, etc - getting ahold of this is more inconvenient than complicated.

The rest is cake.

Hi Everyone,

We want to be able to manage all parts and accessories inventory for all makes and models
additionally we'd like it built on something that has a CMS similar to wordpress.

Thanks

I don't know if this company will fit your CMS requirements/demands but a couple of the dealers I work with use OEConnection

My company works with Revolution Parts for a couple of parts sites. They have a pretty good platform that they're willing to customize for you. Also, they have all of the catalogs and are fair on price.

As for CSS and JS, I think they're willing to work with people on this. I know we made a customized home screen for a couple of our clients and they were all for it.

My company works with Revolution Parts for a couple of parts sites. They have a pretty good platform that they're willing to customize for you. Also, they have all of the catalogs and are fair on price.

As for CSS and JS, I think they're willing to work with people on this. I know we made a customized home screen for a couple of our clients and they were all for it.

thanks! going to be reaching out to them soon.

Reactions: 1 person
Hi Everyone,

Thanks

Dan, have you seen RevolutionParts eCommerce Auto Parts Solution ? I see several of the larger groups are using them.