• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

KyleHayden

Full Sticker
Sep 29, 2015
First Name
Kyle
Afternoon All- Hope your months are off to a great start!

For the past 11 years, my Dealer Group has had an in-house Marketing Director. She announced on Monday that she is resigning and we're thinking of going with an Agency now. We're in Indiana and would like to find an Agency in other parts of the country that could bring new thoughts/ideas to our area. Anyone have any good recommendations that I can look into? Your help is much appreciated!

Kyle Hayden

Bill Estes Automotive

Reactions: Alex Snyder
Contact http://www.strongautomotive.com. I am doing some work with them now, they have great traditional marketing services. Ask for Robin and tell her Alex sent you.

@Alexander Lau come on. One day you're calling out someone for spamming and being devious with their self promotion and here you are doing the same, on the same day. Even worse because you're not disclosing that you are StrongAutomotive while leading others to believe you're on the other side of the table by recommending them. Come on. You know better than this and you know the DealerRefresh community doesn't stand for it and will be quick to call you out. I'll be moderating your comments that include your self promoting. This is your warning.

Again, this comment and your ones above will be moderated.

Reactions: Alex Snyder
@Alexander Lau come on. One day you're calling out someone for spamming and being devious with their self promotion and here you are doing the same, on the same day. Even worse because you're not disclosing that you are StrongAutomotive while leading others to believe you're on the other side of the table by recommending them. Come on. You know better than this and you know the DealerRefresh community doesn't stand for it and will be quick to call you out. I'll be moderating your comments that include your self promoting. This is your warning.

Again, this comment and your ones above will be moderated.
I don't get it. If someone goes online and asks about an agency, you can't boast the one you work for.... eh? I didn't post the thread guys. I stipulated I was doing work with them now. Additionally, I listed a bunch.

"Contact http://www.strongautomotive.com. I am doing some work with them now, they have great traditional marketing services. Ask for Robin and tell her Alex sent you."