• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Mystery Shop Time!

Apr 28, 2009
First Name
Jerry
It's the end of the year and I have some free time before my travel schedule gets going in January. So here's what I would like to do to help our online community.

Free mystery shop to any dealership who would like an honest opinion of their current phone and Internet process.

Here's what you get:

• One recorded phone-up mystery shop (as long as your state is a one party state and I can legally record, otherwise it's a written summary).
  • One Internet lead mystery shop via your website and another through manufacturer (will use different names and e-mails).
  • Will also share any results from competition.
I'll then package this up in a summary for your review. It can be personal or I can share here. It's your choice, just let me know.

I'll do these on a first come first serve basis. Who want's to be first? Post a reply here or send me an e-mail: [email protected]

Limit of one per dealer group please.

How good is your dealership?

I had our dealership participate -

Great work Jerry:thumbup: he included recorded phone calls, email responses and a complete summary of his opinion both good and bad. Straight forward and to the point while maintaining professionalism. Without a doubt this summary he's compiled for me (in less than a day) will prove to be quite useful as we continually monitor and try to improve our processes.

Thanks again for doing this Jerry - absolutely recommended.

Last edited: