• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

NADA ROLL CALL! Who's going to San Fran?

Great news Yago and Ryan, we are all neighbors in the West hall level 1. Ryan, you are the booth next to mine and Yago, you guys are one booth away. Going to be rocking in the West hall!

That is great news! It is always good to see you Jerry! I happen to know that DealerRater will be serving Mimosas on Saturday morning during the Dealer of the Year announcements. That might be a good time to come visit the West Hall.

That is great news! It is always good to see you Jerry! I happen to know that DealerRater will be serving Mimosas on Saturday morning during the Dealer of the Year announcements. That might be a good time to come visit the West Hall.

I'll be there crossing my fingers and hoping for one of our stores to win!

Reactions: ryan.leslie
Dang I can't believe i forgot this. If you want something fun to do away from crowds/tourist/convention crap, and drink some beer (Jerry) - head to Fishermans wharf and grab the ferry over to Tiburon.

The Tiburon Ferry docks right at Guaymas - This is a great Mexican place! The views of the city from the ferry and Guaymas are great. Margaritas are excellent. Tiburon is a neat little area as well with cool shops. Sit out on the deck if its nice and try not to get a great buzz in an awesome setting, i dare you! The ferry is a 2 beer ride!

Last edited:
Reactions: WillMcG32