• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Need Custom Dealer Mini Sites Or Banners? I'll Produce Them. v. Kcar

kcar

Boss
Jun 14, 2011
First Name
B
Hello, have some spare time (thanks to the slower Winter season) and looking to take on some projects for dealers. *For a limited time only; I'm not looking to start a business, just want to be more productive, and this type of work offers a personal reward for me..

Would love to develop some custom mini-sites, and can do anything from loan/lead capture landing pages, to Wordpress blogs, etc. Anything you can imagine I can build it! Including but not limited to graphic banners, ads, etc. I have worked with dealers across the US and even some in Canada. Have a long list of referrals and past dealership projects.

My work is top notch (best of the best), and my prices are competitive.. So if you're looking to save money from the vendor route and actually want to own your sites/landing pages, or simply need inventory or banner ads, please send me a message. You will not find a vendor who can top my work or prices, I'll personally guarantee it.

Serious inquires only please..
Thanks, Your friend, Kcar.

kcar,

You have NEVER produced any work to share with to our DR community. No examples of any discoveries (good or bad). No indepth reviews of any software. No examples of a banner that has out performed. No landing page concepts that were explored.

Why in the hell would anyone in DR give you a nickle? Think about it. You have potential to be an asset to DR, but, I find your behavior to be completely self serving.

Reactions: 1 person
Hey Guys,

I met Kcar on another Forum (non Car-Dealer related) that I've been on since '03 (I only recognized him on this forum from his Next Luxury link). Through that forum had him make up a site for me http://torontocanadacarloans.ca & Ontario Canada Car Loans | Auto Loans And Car Finance Approval | No And Bad Credit . It's an attempt at attracting a sub-prime finance customer. I haven't put up a lot of articles/content and haven't sent much adwords traffic towards it (It's not one of my main sites).

That being said he is a real person and has made sites.

Reactions: 1 person